If you're looking to eat your vegetables in a fun, new way, you HAVE to try Veggie Noodle Co.'s Veggie Noodles. We love how you can use veggie noodles in so many ways - you can eat them raw, sautee, roast, or top on your favorite salad. They are ready to eat, go with any diet, and are extremely easy to prepare. Less prep and less cleanup - what could be better. Pick some up and let us know what you think of them!
This recipe is vegan and utterly delicious! It will make a perfect meal before those last indulgences you have this holiday season. With plenty of goodness from this dish, you will be ready to take on the new year!
For the brussels:
1 cup halved Brussel sprouts
2 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 cup Veggie Noodle Co. beet spirals
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbps. balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
For hummus dressing:
1/4 cup hummus
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tbsp. water
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with foil or parchment paper.
- Spread your brussels on one of the baking sheets. Drizzle olive oil & soy sauce mix and toss. Roast for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spread beet spirals on the second baking sheet and toss with olive oil & balsamic mix until coated. Roast for 7 minutes.
- Mix together your ingredients for hummus dressing.
- Plate your brussels and beet spirals. Drizzle with hummus dressing and DIG IN!
Recipe via inspiralized