Who's ready for a fiesta?!
Celebrating #meatlessMonday, we have a dish that will your friends will "taco bout" wanting more (see what we did there?).
This recipe requires laying just five ingredients. Once it's done, you can just pop it in the refrigerator until you're ready to dig in. What could be better than that?
We are always excited to find fun ways to make non-vegan dishes vegan friendly. For this dish, we have a recipe for a vegan and clean version of refried beans and are highlighting a vegan version of sour cream. We also are sharing a quick recipe for homemade taco seasoning. It makes plenty so you can save the rest for your next taco night or the next time to want to whip together this dish! You can find all the information on these items in our ingredient list. Simply pair with your favorite chips and you will have a party dish that is good any day of the week.
Approximately 32 oz. refried beans
12 oz. vegan sour cream
1 oz. taco seasoning
1 to 1 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1 tomato, chopped
1 avocado, sliced
- Mix together vegan sour cream and taco seasoning. If you'd like it to be spicier, simply add in more taco seasoning.
- Begin to layer your dip!
- Spread refried beans out on to a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Add your mixture of vegan sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Top with shredded lettuce.
- Sprinkle chopped tomatoes and add your sliced avocado to finish.
- Grab a bowl of chips and DIG IN!