Warmer weather means more fruit to enjoy. And while some fruits are super sweet, we are sharing up a not-too-sweet treat for our paleo recipe this week. For being so incredibly taste, you'll almost forget that it is full paleo and packed with clean ingredients.
We used frozen sweet cherries to minimize our prep time. Simply let the bag thaw for about 10 minutes before measuring out and slicing the cherries. Whip this up whenever you're looking for a treat without all the sweetness.
3 cups cherries, pitted and sliced
2 tsp. almond extract
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
For the crumbles
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 coconut flour
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp. water
1 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cherries, almond extract and coconut milk. Stir until everything is well mixed.
- In another bowl, add all of the topping ingredients and mix well until crumbly.
- Grease 4 ramekins. Add cherry mixture evenly to each ramekin. Top with crumbles.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool before serving - ENJOY!