When pizza = everything, there's not much more to say. We've made a deliciously VEGAN pizza that you just have to make.
1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
4 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. chili powder
pepper, to taste
3/4 cup hot sauce, divided
1 packaged pizza dough
1/4 red onion, sliced
2 green onions, sliced
2 tbsp. parsley
Vegan ranch, for drizzling
- You'll want to have the pizza dough thawed to room temperature. This should take any where from 1 - 2 1/2 hours. If making ahead, you can put the dough in the fridge to thaw overnight. Preheat oven to 425.
- While the dough thaws, put the cauliflower, oil, spices and 1/4 cup of the hot sauce in a large bowl. Mix well to combine everything.
- Using a baking sheet that has been lined with foil, evenly spread the cauliflower and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Once cauliflower is cooked, put oven at 475.
- Add cauliflower back into bowl and mix in the remaining hot sauce.
- Grease a large baking sheet with olive oil and shape the pizza dough into the shape you want. Evenly spread the cauliflower on the dough. Top with sliced red onion and bake for 12 - 17 minutes, until the dough is golden.
- Take out and top with vegan ranch, green onions and parsley. Chop and ENJOY!