Stop everything and make this recipe tonight for dinner. We promise you won't be disappointed.
Our paleo recipe of the week is full of fantastic flavors that will have your tastebuds dancing with each bite. Plus it is super simple to make - all you need is about 20 minutes active cooking time to get it done and on a plate. Top your favorite base (like coconut rice for full paleo) with this coconut curry chicken and ENJOY!
1 package of chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
3 tbsp. coconut aminos
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1/4 tbsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. cumin
1 tbsp. oil
1 can coconut milk
2 tbsp. lime juice
1 tbsp. red curry paste
1 tbsp. almond butter
1 tsp. garlic, minced
- After cutting up chicken, add spices and coconut aminos and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet at medium heat. Cook chicken bites for approximately 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- After chicken is done, set aside to rest while you make the sauce.
- Heat coconut milk (not water from the can) in another large skillet on medium heat.
- Add in the remaining sauce ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss chicken with the sauce and simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve and top with chili flakes and parsley (optional).