We’re back for another segment of our Meatless Monday Series! Monday’s call for a fresh start to the week, and we are starting our week off with a kick.
We love the smooth and sweet taste with each bite of roasted butternut squash. To kick it up a notch, we dusted the squash with chili powder, making a sweet and spicy side dish that goes perfectly with almost any meal. All you need is a few ingredients and about 10 minutes active cooking time. We hope you enjoy!
1 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. chili powder
S&P to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- After peeling and dicing the squash, spread out onto your baking sheet.
- Toss with olive oil, chili powder, and S&P.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes. Pull out and flip once.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes to ensure crispy edges!
Recipe via Balanced Beet