Stuffed. Sweet. Potatoes. In our view, nothing could be better!
This breakfast potato dish will fill you with tons of energy that will help you take on the day. You can top them with whatever you like! Our recipe will be using eggs, bacon, and avocado – a true smorgasbord of flavor and nutrients.
1 large sweet potato
Olive oil for drizzling
2 slices cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Wash & dry your potato. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, & pepper. Place in your oven and cook for 50 – 65 minutes, until fork tender.
- While your potato is cooking, prepare your topping ingredients.
- Thinly slice your avocado
- Fry an egg on low to ensure a perfectly runny yolk – if that is how you like it!
- Take your potato and slice it down the middle, and make sure it is open enough to stuff all your goodies.
- Add egg, avocado, and bacon. DIG IN!
Recipe via Balanced Beet