If you haven’t heard yet, we launched our online ordering platform during the pandemic and are so grateful for all the positive feedback we’ve received! If you’re uncertain about the details here’s everything you need to know:
- We’re currently offering same-day pickup. Pick-up times are between 12:30-4:30 pm and the cut-off time to place orders is 2 pm.
- Delivery is also available for local homes and businesses up to 48 hours in advance. Same-day delivery orders can be placed until 11 am.
- Delivery to local ferries is also an option, with same-day service for Sayville ferries, however 24-48 hour notice is needed for other locations.
- Catering delivery is finally available as well, it can be merged with your online grocery order, but will need minimum 24 hour notice.
- You can connect your in-store membership card so you’ll receive points no matter how you shop!
- Our featured recipes from Social Media will be online with pre-made groups of items for easy shopping.
- All of our sales are online as well, so it’s simple to stay on top of our monthly discounts.
The past few months have taught us a lot about what will make your online shopping experience just as great as shopping in-store. The biggest challenge for us was creating a personal experience, something that still lets us feel connected to you all without the one-on-one interactions. Utilizing packaging and products that we trust was one of the final touches for us. Sticker Mule shipping tape, stickers and magnets are the best quality we could find and are completely customizable .They help us bring the Cornucopia experience home to you, so we can continue to stay healthy and safe during these times.
To check out what products are available at Sticker Mule, head to their website https://www.stickermule.com/